2. Repair/renew ignitions and door locks
3. Lock combinations altered
4. Keys cut to vehicle locks
5. Transponder key coding and programming
6. Replacement key shells/housings
8. Laser & standard car key duplication
9. Remote battery replacements
10. Number plates
11. Surf keys
12. Spare car Keys – Car keys are one of our most daily used items with cars being such a necessity to most of us. It is thus important not to get caught out by losing or breaking your one and only car key. We can make you a spare at a fraction of the price you would pay at your local dealership.
13. Stolen car Keys- Due to the increased security features in car immobiliser systems today, vehicle theft by destructive methods and hot wiring has decreased, however key theft has increased-being the alternative for thieves. We are able to alter your lock combinations and erase stolen keys from the vehicles immobiliser system so the old keys no longer work.
14. Broken Keys-If you have broken your key in the door/ignition lock or from basic wear and tear, we can in most instances move the electronic components over to a new key housing, thus helping to keep costs of an entire key replacement low.